Short wrap up of Product Management Festival in Zürich – possibly the largest product event this year? Conference impression, recommended talks, key learnings. All what you need to decide whether to plan going to PMF next year.
How to listen:
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen in Spotify
- Listen in your favourite Android app
- Use the handy player below
In this wrap up I cover:
- My impression from speakers dinner, especially being attended by participants of Product Executive Summit
- How the organisers solved the problem of having an event for 1000 product managers, ux researchers, designers etc. This approach allowed them to cover at depth topics like b2b product management, ai/machine learnign products or hardware products management.
- Which talks stuck in my mind the most and what I have learnt from it
- My recommendation whether to plan attending PMF next year
- PMF satellite Product Executive Summit
- Leadership beats experience – talk by Emil Martinsek from GetYourGuide
- Building for Next Billion Users – talk by Minal Mehta from YouTube
PMF website https://productmanagementfestival.com
Photos by PMF2018